In order to properly inspect your roof, we suggest leaving the ladder in the shed and calling a professional roofing contractor like CMS Roofing. A thorough, professional inspection every 3-5 years can keep your roofing system in top condition, eliminating the need for costly full replacements. Plus, there is no work required from you when you hire CMS Roofing.
With a highly skilled crew of roofers, CMS Roofing puts the right people on your roof. The trained eyes of our roofers will recognize damaged areas and immediately lead to a recommendation for action. At CMS Roofing we have the roofing professionals commercial property owners and managers can rely on for comprehensive inspections of their roofing assets.
Here are a few signs of damage that our factory-trained crew will look for when inspecting your roof:
- Missing roof tiles or shingles
- Loose or worn shingles
- Damaged or missing vents, or other roof penetrations that are not in good condition
- Holes caused by rodents, raccoons, etc.
- Damage caused by branches, hail or lightning
- Dirty, clogged or improperly working gutter system
- Caved in areas on roof decking (only visible from the roof itself)
- Loose or missing flashing
- Any stains you have noticed in your ceiling will be checked for roof leaks
In addition, our inspectors are trained to look for hard-to-find damage and wear that could be an early indicator of potential roof failure.
When the time comes to have your roof inspected, call on the Charleston, Columbia, and Charlotte roofing experts at CMS Roofing.
Get a Free Estimate on Roofing
Leaky roof driving business away? Family home not as safe and dry as you like? Whether you have a residential or commercial property, CMS Roofing is your one stop for everything roofing. Charleston, Charlotte and Columbia residents turn to CMS Roofing for all their roofing needs. Call (803) 732-5558 to set up your FREE roofing consultation today!
We serve Charlotte, Columbia, Charleston, Summerville and Lexington.