Most homeowners focus on wall colors and other elements when decorating their home. Unfortunately, they forget about their flooring. Keep in mind that your flooring material has a huge impact on the feel and appearance of your interiors. Choosing the right material, however, can be a difficult task with such a variety of options available.
CMS Roofing, one of the premier roofing contractors in Columbia, SC, also specializes in flooring. Let us discuss with you six ideal materials for your home.
1. Tile – This material is durable and resistant to scratches. It comes in a variety of sizes and compositions, including marble, porcelain, and granite. As it is extremely water resistant, tile is ideal for places where water can spill frequently, such as a bathroom, kitchen, or dining area.
2. Hardwoods – They are one of the most popular materials as they exhibit superior beauty and durability. They can easily create a warm and glowing atmosphere to any home. More importantly, they offer ease of maintenance, requiring only vacuum for cleaning.
3. Ceramic tile – Like other tile options, ceramic easily resists water. Homeowners usually use ceramic tiles during kitchen renovations, as decoration for backsplashes. They come in a variety of colors and sizes, adding style to your interiors.
4. Laminates – These materials are highly durable and easy to clean. Laminated products can range from wood stone to ceramic. With proper maintenance, they can last for up to 25 years.
5. Carpet – Carpets give a room a soft and warm feel. They are a versatile option that can work perfectly on uneven surfaces and match the scheme of any room.
6. Vinyl – The most significant property of vinyl is its ease of maintenance. It is also easy on the feet, like carpets. Vinyl is perfect for damp areas like bathrooms, as it is water-resistant. Available in tiles or sheets, vinyl comes in a range of styles and colors.
If you need help picking the right type of flooring for your home, consult CMS Roofing. Our experts can help you make the best choice depending on your home’s needs. Apart from flooring, we offer top quality roofing products and services. As the leading roofer in Charleston, SC, we make sure to provide better protection for homes.
To learn more about our products and services, call us at (877) 425-4121. You may also schedule a FREE consultation by getting in touch with us today.