Summer is the best time for having backyard parties, for swimming, and getting some home improvement projects done. While we haven’t added organizing parties and beach trips to our list of services, we can recommend the following projects, and even help you with some of them as roofing contractors.
1. Roof repairs and maintenance – If a full roof replacement is not in the cards, consider having your roof checked for leaks and other potential problems while the weather is clear. Addressing roof problems early on can save you from expensive repair costs, or even an untimely roof replacement. At CMS Roofing, we are familiar with just about any roofing type and you can trust us to keep your roof ready for any weather condition.
2. Gutter cleaning – In addition to roofing maintenance, consider having your gutters cleaned and maintained. Gutters protect your home from irreparable damage caused by pooling rainwater around the house foundations, so keeping your gutters clean and clog-free should be on your annual maintenance checklist. Our comprehensive gutter services include realignment, cleaning, and brand-new gutter installations.
3. Upgrade your backyard – Summer wouldn’t be summer without having a backyard party at least once. Start with some cleaning up, like scraping the baked-on grease and removing old coals from the outdoor grill or repainting the lawn furniture. With LED bulbs becoming more affordable, you can hang pavilion lights without worrying about the energy costs. Also, consider re-staining your deck and fence, and maybe even get some new patio furniture while you’re at it.
4. Have your heating and cooling systems serviced – The air conditioning breaking down in the middle of summer is something you definitely won’t want to experience, so you’ll want to add this to your list, preferably done before summer is in full swing. Keeping heating and cooling systems in top condition also makes them more efficient and will help you save on your energy bills, especially when combined with energy-efficient windows, siding, and roof.
5. New flooring – One of the best things about remodeling during summer is if you need to have your house vacated, you can have the kids stay at relatives or even send them off to camp, making it the perfect time to have your flooring replaced. You may not know this, but we’re one of the few roofing companies who also offer flooring services.
CMS Roofing serves Charlotte, NC, Charleston, and Columbia, SC. To know more about our remodeling services, call us today at (877) 425-4121 or fill out our contact form to set up your free roofing consultation.