There are GAF Certified® contractors, and only a select few roofing contractors in Charlotte, NC, have Master Elite™ status. Knowing what sets them apart can help you hire the right contractor for your project.
GAF Certified Contractors
These professionals can tackle many roofing issues. Here’s a quick look at what a GAF Certified roofer can do:
1. They can install all GAF products.
2. They can offer GAF warranties up to System Plus® Limited Warranty.
3. They receive constant product, safety and skill training from GAF.
4. They have good Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating.
5. They have the necessary license.
Master Elite Roofing Contractor
Master Elite contractors have GAF’s highest contractor certification. In fact, the standards are so stringent that only 3% of all roofing contractors nationwide have qualified for the designation. A Master Elite contractor can assure you of:
1. Insurance Coverage —Master Elite contractors are required to have general liability insurance for both property damage and personal injury. This means that you won’t be held liable if either occurs.
2. Professional Installation — Every roofing in Charleston that we’ll work on is guaranteed to be up to GAF’s high standards. You also become eligible for the Golden Pledge® Limited Warranty, the brand’s strongest warranty coverage. This includes a 25-year workmanship warranty on top of a limited lifetime warranty.
3. GAF 40-Point Inspection — Quality checks are taken one step further with a mandatory inspection conducted by a GAF representative. This 40-point quality inspection goes over every small detail — anything not on par with the brand’s standards will be corrected before considered finished.
CMS Roofing is proud to be one of the few roofing companies in Columbia, SC, to qualify as a GAF Master Elite contractor. If you would like to know more about our products and services, call us today at (877) 425-4121 or fill out our contact form for a free roofing consultation.